Odisha Industrial Policy Resolution, 2015
Odisha Industrial Policy, 2015 has been formulated to create a conducive environment through an enabling policy and regulatory framework to drive sustainable industrial growth in the State.
The Policy focusses on providing quality industrial infrastructure, creation of a large land bank, financial assistance to the private sector for development of industrial infrastructure and sustainable environmental protection.
Ease of Doing Business
Odisha government has come up with various processes to simplify doing business in Odisha:
- Single Window Clearance and Online Combined Application Form (CAF) to facilitate time bound clearances to investment.
- A three-tier single window clearance mechanism to facilitate speedy implementation of industrial projects is in place.
- Investment Facilitation Cells at Nodal agencies.
- Timelines for industrial clearances under Right to Public Services Act.
- Risk based synchronized Central Inspection Framework.
- GIS based comprehensive industrial Data Bank.
- â€śSelf-Certificationâ€? for Labour related compliances.
- Online consent management system for environment clearances, exemption of green category of industries from consent administration.
- Low Tension (LT ) electricity connection to be provided within 15 days from application.
- Institutional mechanism for grievance redressal at State and District level.
- 8 categories of Industries / Establishments to be declared as "Public Utility Services".
Odisha government has come up with various incentives to boost manufacturing in the state. The various incentives offered by the government are towards power, training subsidy, land subsidy, capital subsidy, anchor tenant subsidy, etc.
Read more at: http://investodisha.org/industrial-policy